Addict
Membre
Inscrit
6 Mai 2016
J'aime
GREECE / NETHERALNDS
UNDER 2.5 -154
LOSE -3.08 UNITS TO WIN 2.00 UNITS :grilled2: 2-1

For the Netherlands, Kevin Strootman in back in the side and that is a massive boost as he will be able to lead the midfield and create space for the likes of Memphis Depay. Robben is still out injured and that will be a boost but the likes of Van Persie and Klaas Jans Huntalaar are still playing so there is enough of talent to win this game…..

Greece on the other hand is not as nearly as talented and it will be tough for them to win, especially away from home. This team has a decent midfield but goal scoring will be a problem as the lack great strikers so I am not expecting them to be a massive challenge for the Dutch…..

At home, the Netherlands will be way too strong in my opinion and I am going have them as my pick for this game. We are not getting horrendous odds for this bet but it is not the best in my opinion. The money line under 2.5 -154 is a lot off juice but it makes no difference if te game goes under the total. I am expecting a 1-0 or 2-0 win for the Netherlands so with that in mind, I am going to take the under 2.5 goals as my bet…..

…..ADDING…..

PORTUGAL / GIBRALTAR
OVER 6 -138
LOSE -2.76 UNITS TO WIN 2.00 UNIT
S :grilled2: 5-0

Dernière édition:
  • Bot
    BC BOT
    Golden Palace
    Bonus exclusif de 500€
    + d'infos sur
    L'offre
    + d'infos sur
    Le bonus
    J'en Profite
  • Créez un compte ou connectez-vous pour commenter

Vous devez être membre pour laisser un commentaire

Créer un compte

Créez un compte sur BC. C'est facile !

S'identifier

Vous avez déjà un compte? Connectez-vous ici.

Haut Bas